Friday, March 31, 2017

Ipsy in Review-March

Ooh la la! March's Ipsy was French in theme! Featuring a chic pale pink fold-over mini clutch for the bag. I am SOLD! Ipsy has no way of knowing this but, it's my dream to visit France one day. So when my Ipsy arrived with a Parisian theme, I was delighted! 




The theme colors of the bag and the contents inside remind me that Spring is near and that makes my soul happy! This little bag is just a darling! From the design to the shade of pink!
 


This So Susan Blush & Go peaked my interest right off the bat. It self adjusts to your skin tone, making the guessing game of how much to apply a thing of the past. I LOVE this. It was very complimentary to my pale skin tone!





I always get giddy when I see a new tool to use in my Glam Bag! I was needing a blending brush and this one works just fine! I'll definitely get good use out of it.

From Tarte cosmetics, I received this tarteist quick dry matte lip paint in rose' shade. This product performs. The color is elegant and went along with the French theme just perfectly.


This Disappearing Ink 4-in-1 Concealer worked ok. Yes, just ok. It's one of those products I would use if someone gave it to me but for purchasing something like this, I would need the product to perform better. I have other concealers that do a much better job.

Then there was this right here. Milk to foam Coconut Milk pure mild cleanser by Neogen. Vivian (the teen) grabbed it and ran off with it. She's been using it and says she's in love with it! You're welcome, Vivian....😐

Anybody else have a teen that takes off with their stuff?


I was a big fan, overall of the soft and subtle vibe this Glam Bag offered. It was a month of great goodies that are sure to become some of my favorites!

Spring is starting off exquisite! I look forward to April!

Want to sign up for Ipsy? Use my referral link and tell them I sent you!


Catch up with what I have gotten in my past Ipsy Glam Bags!



If you're a YouTube Fan, you can click the link and check out my "unbagging" video! Don't forget to give it a thumb's up AND subscribe to our channel!



Do YOU have a monthly beauty box type subscription?

Which one?

Do you love it?

Comment and tell me all about it! Until next time, love to you all!

Stacey




No comments: