Friday, August 5, 2016

A Sweet Angel Baby and Her Mommy Need Our Prayers...

I have a story to tell. Get your tissues ready. Just a warning. It's not my story but it needs to be told. This sweet baby and Momma need as many good vibes, thoughts, and prayers going UP as they can possibly get! Parents, take some time in your day to think about this family.... 


Let me start by telling you how I know Crystal. I worked with her several years ago. She was a super hard worker. A pleasure to be around. A huge hearted person that helped you without being asked to and has a spirit made from gold. Personality for days and beautiful inside and out. I moved on from that job and then we moved away but I kept up with her, as I do many of my friends from back home, mostly through social media. I cannot tell you how delighted I was when I saw her post that she was pregnant one day! 

I knew she would make a GREAT Momma. For many reasons, including the way she had already been doting on her sweet little nephew for YEARS!
Nephew isn't so sure he's ready for his Aunt to have her attention else where yet!!


I was gushing from my phone as I saw her post these pictures revealing the baby's gender! I knew that little girl was destined to become a baby diva! I watched as Momma and Daddy shopped for baby. Blankets were made, outfits were purchased and name was picked out!








Such a special time for any expectant first time Mom! The day came and baby was born. She was as beautiful as I expected her to be. Just like Mom. Just look at Mommy and Daddy gushing over this sweet angel! Welcome to the world Kynlee Jaide! 
Born 6-28-16!!!

Not long after Miss Kynlee was born, Crystal posts that she needs prayers. Something is wrong with baby but they haven't been told what and brand new baby Kynlee is being transferred to NICU to figure things out. No worries. Lots of things are easily fixed so I held my breath and held out hope. Then things took a turn. Baby isn't doing so well. Something is wrong with her HEART. Though they aren't sure what. Mom said "Please say a prayer!" Done Momma. Done. Then Mom posts this on her Facebook with caption "Wishing I could hold you like this right now"..... How terrifying for a new MOM!!
We all wish you could be holding her like this too!!

Fighting gloves purchased by PAPA for his little Grand-fighter!


The doctor's quickly discovered that Baby Kynlee suffered a blood clot in her left culinary artery. Her heart isn't functioning properly and she needs a transplant. She is most definitely fighting for her LIFE!


The hospital she was born in needed to transfer her to a bigger/better hospital. That hospital is capable of putting her on the transplant list and operating when the time comes. So baby and Mommy move over to Texas Children's Hospital in Houston Texas. That's 4 1/2 hours away from home. They are hoping to get approval from the doctor's there that Kynlee is a candidate for transplant surgery!
This little angel is so precious! 
Baby is transferred to the hospital in Houston. All hopes are up! Surely this sweet little snuggler qualifies for a transplant! The Doctors run their tests and give word to the parents. Apparently, little Kynlee has liver problems as well. Her kidneys took a big hit due to her other issues. Giving her a new heart in her present condition is risky because she could end up in organ failure anyway. The doctors cannot recommend her for transplant at this time. She can't even be "considered" for the transplant unless her condition improves. What she needs right now is US! As many souls as she can get to pray, think of her, send positive thoughts and good vibes her way as we can manage. I am a firm believer in miracles. I believe in the power of prayer. So I beg of you to pray, pray, pray. Most of all, share her story! 

There is a Go Fund Me set up to help this family. Prior to having their daughter both Mom and Dad had jobs and worked hard! The future is unknown for this family and they are 4 1/2 hours away from home. Donate if you can but most importantly, pray. 

Crystal (Mom) says that prayers are what is most important to the family right now. So please share Kynlee's story and ask everyone you know to send as many prayers and good vibes her way that they can possibly muster up!

With Mommy by her side every step of the way. We believe in you Kynlee! Little fighter! Destined to be a typical Disney lover, her favorite movie is "Frozen". When the nurses put that movie on for her, her eyes light up and it eventually lulls her to sleep. SOOOOO sweet!!



Comment below and let this family know you are thinking of them! Here's the link to the Go Fund Me!! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!








No comments: