Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Ipsy in Review-February


There was nothing but LOVE in my Ipsy Glam Bag for February! Let me tell you ALL about it! I was curious to see what I would receive this month. With Valentine's Day being in the same month, I had a feeling the Ipsy creators would intertwine the Holiday and the Bag and I wondered what that marriage would be like! Since Valentine's Day has a red/pink color scheme and pink happens to be my favorite color, I was hoping I would get something in Pink! 



The theme for this Glam Bag was "Staying in is the new going out" type glam and I couldn't agree more. We don't go out much in our household and I just can't imagine why a girl can't get a little fresh face glam on to sit on the couch and binge watch some Netflix.

The actual bag, itself is a soft feeling denim with a laid back vibe!



My hope for something in pink came true with this blush brush by Luxie Beauty! It's a rose color. It's a very easy brush to use and elegant in style. Very easy to look at. A great addition to your "tool" collection!


 I was thrilled to see both a bronzer AND a highlighter in my bag! The WHATUP BEACHES bronzer by Elizabeth Mott made the cut. No orange tones and it wasn't overly dark which are my two pet peeves in a bronzer. The IBY Beauty highlighter in Bubbly is my new favorite highlighter! I did an Ipsy review back in December where I was beaming over a new liquid type highlighter by Josie Maran. This new highlighter from this month would be a similar powder version as far as the shade goes. I fell in love with that shade and now I have a powder version too! 😍


I also got another LIPPIE! You guys should know how much I love lippies by now. NYX is a beauty on a budget brand. It's durable and gets high marks and reviews in it's category. I am such a fan of this Lifeguard shade. It's just exquisite. 
Here I am in the lippie, bronzer, highlighter, and having used the blush brush to apply my blush!
I also got a Resurfacing Moisture Mask by True Botanicals. I finally got around to using it last night and WOW. The difference in my skin right after and on through to this morning was very noticeable. My face has been feeling pretty dry lately, despite my moisturizing efforts. It happens this time of year. But this mask fixed my problem in one use! 

Ipsy for February was another success in my book. As Spring gets closer, I am excited to see how the Glam Bag changes and what's included!

Want to check out the Josie Maran highlighter from December? Read my December Ipsy Review

Want to sign up for Ipsy? Click my referral link and tell 'em I sent you!!


Wishing you many chic and stylish days to come! Until next time, love to you ALL!

Stacey








No comments: