Monday, March 6, 2017

Center Stage Style of the Week-Volume 5

As I welcome you to Volume 5 of The Center Stage Style of the Week, I am simply bursting at the seems to share my guest star. Her blog is, in a word, eloquently written and composed. She frequently pairs food and fashion, often coupling wines with meals and arranging her outfit to match the occasion. She has stunning style that's all her own. She has an amazing following on Instagram because of her works and she deserves every success that has come her way. 

I introduce, Jennifer Quattrucci from mommyteacherfashionista  !!!!



Jennifer's Instagram caught my eye one day while I was working because of her IG handle. As my frequent readers know, my sister is a Kindergarten Teacher and so is Jennifer! I saw her handle and popped on to her IG feed to see what she was all about and I have been a sold out fan ever since!

Jennifer loves to express herself through fashion and entertaining. She studied early childhood education, theater, communication and literature and teaches in the inner city of Providence. She started Mommyteacherfashionista with the hopes of inspiring creativity and originality. I can attest that for myself, this has been true. I learn so much about style from her pictures and posts. I highly recommend both her blog and following her on Instagram. You won't be disappointed! 

She chose the "Forever Flawless Dress" and "The Perfect Plaid Scarf" to star the Center Stage this week. I decided to send the outfit for her to model. I just knew she would put her touch on the pairing it would be stunning. I am so glad I did! WOW! She looks astonishing! 

Jennifer's thoughts behind why she hand picked these items from the boutique? 

"I actually love everything in your fun and versatile collection but I chose the Forever Flawless dress because I love the shade of grey, so soft and elegant and also love the way the fabric moves so fluidly, making it easy to style and layer. The scarf is the ultimate in classic plaid and also so easy to grab when you want to add warmth or color or flair to a look!" 

I am always eager to see what Jennifer adds to her wardrobe choices to put her signature on it and I was thrilled when she sent me these pics! Another remarkable ensemble and I am ecstatic to have joined forces with this beautiful lady! 

You'll be missing out if you don't go and check out her blog!


And follow her on Instagram! Her feed is inspirational, stylish and classy!



Need to catch up on the CCSOTW? Check out the last 2 Volumes. Volume 3 features my sister/Kindergarten Teacher!

Click to read Volume 4

Click to read Volume 3

If you want a Forever Flawless Dress like Jennifer's, you can buy one for yourself in the boutique!


I hope you all have a lovely week and as always, love to you ALL!

Stacey







No comments: