Thursday, December 8, 2016

Fall/Winter Lip Product MUSTS! You Have To Own THESE!

I've been bold. Yes, I said it. I've been a bold, bold girl. I'm not sorry. Not in the least. No regrets. I plan on doing it again and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!???"

I am sure you are all asking yourselves, right about now, if the lady is losing her mind. Well, maybe. I AM the ringmaster of a full on circus show that runs daily, after all. What I am speaking of today though is, LIPS!! Fall and winter lips to be exact. Lip trends have become something of a passion of mine. I am stepping out of the box, trying new things and having a great time!

On a recent blog post, I spoke about my new obsession with trying all kinds of lip shades and products. Today, I will show you my fall and winter lip picks. What you will see and read about is very popular shades of lips during colder weather months and a MUST in any girl's make-up arsenal. Choose one or choose them all. I love having different looks to play with and the lippies I have chosen are both gorgeous AND true. Buy them with confidence knowing you are getting your money's worth. (In MY opinion).....

Here we go with my top 7 list! 




Kicking off with #1 and #2, we have TOO FACED MELTED collection. 


On the left, I am pictured wearing the Melted Chocolate in a shade called Chocolate Cherries. (It's the one on the very bottom of the collage) Then on the right, is a Melted Matte in a shade called Child Star. TOO FACED is another brand on my list of grab and go products when I am looking for something that needs to do what it says it will. I haven't had a bad experience with anything I have bought from TOO FACED yet. 

Next in line, we have #3, #4 and #5. Let me start by saying I am NOT a Younique Presenter. I was a while back but I went inactive in order to focus on my growing family, blog, and online clothing store. I just happen to love their products so much that I still order them. From their foundation to their lip products. They have many make-up and skin care products that I keep going back for. Recently, the company launched a line of Liquid Lipsticks called Splash Liquid Lipsticks. I was having a really hard time deciding which shade to try but it just so happens that they offer them in sets and when you buy a set you save so I decided to buy a set of three! When I tell you I stepped OUT of my comfort zone on these babies, I am NOT kidding! I was even nervous to wear them in front of my husband. He's never seen me wear anything so bold so I wasn't sure he would like it. Once I put it on, I fell in love and didn't care what anyone else thought. The end. 

Pictured above, on the left I am wearing Sensual (the deep purple look) and on the right I am wearing Stubborn (the red). The bottom right of the collage shows Stubborn, Sentimental then Sensual swatched on my hand. 


Moving on to #6 is a Sephora brand Cream Lip Stain. The shade is Infinite Rose. I am a firm believer in having something in pink to wear year round. It is, after all, my favorite color. This is a warmer, friendlier shade of pink as opposed to the bright pinks we wear in the spring and summer months. I love it! I only recently ventured in to a Sephora store. We don't have one close by to where we live so it's not a place I have shopped frequently but I loved it! The experts in store helped me pick this out and they did a great job! 

Last but not least and at #7 is another one of my favorite things from Younique. I love a good lip balm to keep with me at all times and this product stays with me in my diaper bag. It goes everywhere I go. This is a called a Lip Bonbon Tinted Lip Balm and the shade is Vanilla Milkshake. While we were in Georgia for vacation, I snatched this puppy from my bag and applied it as we were clambering out the door. I got in the car and snapped a quick selfie, posted it on my personal Facebook page and the compliments were amazing. Over something as simple as a lip balm! I actually had people messaging me asking what was on my lips. Now if that doesn't put a product in the "worthy" category, I don't know what does!



Here's a quick re-cap of my Fall/Winter Lip MUSTS for 2016!
  1. Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in Chocolate Cherries
  2. Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Child Star
  3. Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick in Sensual
  4. Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick in Stubborn
  5. Younique Splash Liquid Lipstick in Sentimental
  6. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Infinite Rose
  7. Younique Lip Bonbon in Vanilla Milkshake
As you can see, the colder temps bring about a change in the trends  when it comes to cosmetics. Smokey eyes and dark lips rule but you can never go wrong with a nude look if bold simply isn't your style.


Here is a link to my previous post about my new lip stick obsession featuring my November Ipsy Review! (It had a FABULOUS lip product in it)....

Here is a link to check out the Younique lip products I mentioned. It leads to their main page.

I'll be sending out fierce and fashionable lip vibes to all my make-up loving friends this season and as always, love to you all!

Stacey




Which lippie is YOUR favorite this season?

Which lippie did you like best on ME? 

Comment below. I would love to hear what you think!





No comments: