Monday, February 20, 2017

Center Stage Style of the Week-Volume 3

Welcome to Center Stage Style of the Week, volume 3! I hope you are enjoying this new series! I have had a blast working with my fashion loving friends to bring this to life for you and I am fired up to introduce my guest star this week. She happens to be one of my very favorite people in the entire WORLD! 

She's one of my BEST FRIENDS. I lovingly call her my "ride or die". 
Introducing, my baby sister Ashley!
She is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL people I know, inside and out!

She's a proud member of the TEXAS TECH Alumni currently teaching Kindergarten in a school district back in my old hometown area of Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas. Those kids are soooo lucky to have her. She is great with little people. My kids ADORE HER. She's a wonderful Auntie. 

Plus, we have lots in common. We share a common passion for make-up and wardrobe, to start. Which is why she is here this week! She wanted to share her current favorite things from my boutique with you all!







Plus, she has an "IN" with the Beibs, if you're interested. (Ok, the "fake" version but man, this is a pretty good likeness if you ask me!)





What did she choose this week to highlight? It was no shock to me that she chose from the brand new Yoga Life Collection. She is totally in to Yoga and is the one that gave me the idea to try it out and stock related items in my boutique. All props to my smart sister!

The Center Stage for this week goes to...The "Begin Again" Yoga Tank and....



The "Warrior Within" Yoga Pant.


Great choosing, Ash. 

She's been key for me when it comes to advice on what Yoga items to stock in my boutique. She encouraged me to make sure a bulk portion of the items are ready for wear to work out AND run errands before/after as that is what most people these days are having to do. Always on the go. 

Here's what she had to say about this look.

"Yoga active wear is so convenient and comfortable. I can wear it to Yoga, brunch, and shopping without having to go home to change!"

Possibly brunching with JB, sister? Do tell? 

**Disclaimer...if any of you local DFW readers happen to stumble upon a pretty blonde enjoying pancakes on the patio with a cardboard Justin figure DO NOT JUDGE....she's a Kindergarten Teacher...jus sayin**

😜😜😜

Thank you for stopping by to catch this week's Center Stage Style of the Week! Have you missed the previous two? Click here to read Volume 1 and here to read Volume 2.

You can check out the new Yoga Life Collection at my online boutique!

Have a wonderful day and as always, love to you ALL!

Stacey

No comments: