Monday, February 6, 2017

Center Stage Style of the Week-Volume 1

Today, I'm kicking off a new weekly series called Center Stage Style of the Week! It'll be a series starring merchandise from the boutique as chosen by myself and guest stars! I'll be reaching out to friends, family, boutique customers, business contacts and YOU (my blog readers) to help bring this series to life! I can't wait to see WHO stops by and WHAT everyone contributes. 



We will kick things off with an outfit chosen by my blogger friend Susan Leighton. She's a full time writer and part time explorer. She quit her full time job about a year ago and started writing full time and I can't tell you what a joy her blog has been to read! One of my favorites was a "Dear Celebrity" piece she did which included a segment written specifically to Angelina Jolie's LEG. Yes, her leg...You have to read it to believe it and it's a good belly laugh if you need one! 

Check out the post here...

Dear Celebrity

Her and I follow each other on Twitter. She actually saw these two pieces posted at separate times and tweeted me a recommendation to put them together. I could've kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner so THANKS A TON Susan!

The Center Stage this week goes to.....

The "Wish You Were Here" Tunic Dress paired with the "Black and Mint" Aztec Leggings.


This outfit is just fun! 

What does Susan have to say about WHY she picked this outfit?



"You can never go wrong with a multi tasker piece like a tunic. Easily able to go from day to night. Plus, grey is such a such a cool, smart, sophisticated alternative to classic black."

Agreed, Susan! Agreed!

Check out Susan's blog and some of her other very entertaining works at 

https://womanontheledgeblog.wordpress.com/


Click the links below to shop the look! And stay tuned for next week's Center Stage Style of the Week! 

Leggings

Tunic Dress

As always, love to you all!!

Stacey




No comments: