Friday, December 30, 2016

Ipsy For December. Drum Roll. Will Ipsy Stay Or Will It GO??

Oh Ipsy, my Ipsy. This is my last month of the subscription my Mom got me for my Birthday back in September. I have to decide whether I want to pay for it myself from here on out. I have to admit, it's been a BLAST! I had been hearing about Ipsy quite frequently prior to getting it for my Birthday this year. I was so excited to try it out! I've gotten some amazing products, including some that had been on my "want to try" list for a very long time. I can only call that the gift that keeps on giving! 

December's bag included a familiar face in the form of eye shadow and a little gem that made me squeal when I saw it plus, another great lip product! Oh Ipsy, my Ipsy. You have yet to disappoint!


The actual cosmetic bag the products came in appears low key this month but looks can be deceiving. It's all about texture. It has a great soft and fuzzy feel to it. The color is really pleasing to the eye as well. It's meant to double as a clutch for your Holiday events!

The first thing I noticed about the products inside was the eye shadow. It's a NYX product! NYX is a beauty on a budget brand that is highly thought of by make-up enthusiasts. It's affordable and yet, comes recommended by just about everyone I know that is knowledgeable about cosmetics. I received "Punk Heart" in my Ipsy bag which is a shade of purple. It's just lovely!



I also noticed that I got another AWESOME liquid lipstick! I am ALWAYS excited to see a new lippie! This one is a Purplish-pink shade called "Pin Up" by Ciate London. I love the shade. The precision tip on the wand makes for easy application. Even if you are new to liquid lipsticks, which tend to be a little more difficult to put on then say, your gloss or stick. 

Then came the piece de resistance. Highlighting and contouring are super popular these days. I have spent some time playing around with it and definitely notice a difference when I apply the technique VS when I don't. I have such pale skin that it's really hard to find a bronzer and highlighter that don't make me look orange or too dark. So I have to be very careful what I choose to use. This Josie Maran Illuminizer is flawless. It's by far, my most favorite product from my Ipsy bag this month!

Here I am wearing the NYX eye shadow, the Ciate Liquid Lipstick and the Josie Maran Highlighter. 



Also featured in my bag this month were... Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil and Ren Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask to wrap up December's goodies. All in all it was another strong month for Ipsy. Time to make the decision on whether to keep it and pay for it myself or not... and the decision is.....


YES!!

For the price I feel like it's a marvelous deal. I have received items that I was running out of, intended to purchase soon, or were on my wish list that would have cost me a lot more. Plus I get a cosmetic bag every month to switch out to! That's winning in my book! 

I will carry on my Ipsy reviews as long as I am receiving the subscription and I hope you all have found it helpful!

Want to check out my previous reviews? Click the links to see the previous months in review. 


Want to check out Ipsy? Just click here.

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and CHEERS to a glamorous NEW YEAR!!

As always, love to you all.
Stacey

No comments: