Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Trip In Full Effect. What's Next On The Agenda!? World of Coca Cola!

We are only a couple of days in to our trip and I feel like I have experienced so many new things my head is spinning but the fun was just getting started. Next stop, back to Atlanta to take a tour of World of Coca Cola! 






My other sister n law, Angie, and my gorgeous niece Rachel were able to join us this time. They also live in Georgia a couple of hours away from where we were staying and Rachel was on her Thanksgiving break from college. These kids are growing up way too fast. I am glad to have moments like these while we can. 





 Being in the company of family was amazing and this place was unique! The 4-D Movie was a blast! Then there was the tasting room. Oh my goodness. There were too many options to keep track. You walk in a doorway and there are soda dispensers set up in groups of the region they are shipped to. You grab yourself a cup and try as many flavors as you like. My favorite group of products was Africa!




At the very end of the tasting experience you could fix yourself a cup of Coke based on U.S. preferences. The kids had a great time ingesting all that sugar! As for us adults, our heads were spinning so we walked around downtown Atlanta some. I saw a few note worthy buildings on our walk.



Legal Sea Foods was eye catching. I mean, I don't know about you guys but I always prefer my sea food "legal". ;-)





We grabbed a quick bite to eat then walked back to the car. As we were leaving to head back to the house, I noticed how cool the sky line looked from the parking garage at World of Coca Cola! Mark this one off the bucket list! I have seen Downtown Atlanta! WHOOOO HOOOO!! 

Another day of outings and fun in the books!

Want to visit World of Coca Cola online? Click HERE !!

Tell me what you think of it!

Stay tuned for the big finale! My husband surprised me big time!

As always, love to you all!

Stacey





No comments: