Friday, March 18, 2016

The Toddler is Cranky, The Baby is Crying and Daddy Needs Me Too!!

Oh boy friends! No matter how many times I bring a new baby home, it's never just a walk in the park! I have had so many people tell me that because this is #6 it should be "easy" for me, right? I'm currently getting my rear end handed to me by tiny humans!


I mean she's real cute and all!!!

Dealing with a demanding toddler, a newborn, and a husband that still needs me to help him with his medical "stuff" is challenging! Did I mention we started potty training the toddler? Yep, I have ALOT going on!

Let's not forget the sleep deprivation. Oh that's fun. A part of being a new Mom I never look forward to and never really adjust to. The blessing is that I know all too well that babies don't stay babies forever. 

Right now, my house is a mess. I can't be in the kitchen cooking meals like I was before. I am definitely not keeping up with all my little "projects". The laundry needs done and I am pretty sure I need a shower. But all of that takes a back seat to whatever my family needs of me any given moment. So that's what I focus on!

I also work from home too! Which is a challenge with a house full of kids. I opened an online clothing boutique back in September of 2015 in the hopes that one day it will provide a side income for my family and it's moving along as it should so far! I really enjoy doing it! But life as a work at home Mom can be a handful! This is my current status....


Packages by the door I have no time to open...

And here's what happens when I try to take photos for the boutique....


Sophie decides to "help"...


Uhm, get off my back drop kid!! (Hahahhahha)

And here she is taking a "pic" with her "cell phone"... This kid. She runs me ragged but she cracks me up too!


I'm 37 years old and finding that chasing little kids and not sleeping is more difficult than I remember. But I am taking things one day at a time! That's all you can do. And soaking up every precious moment I can with these kids while they are small. Not that I don't appreciate every moment with my older kids too. Those moments are priceless too! 

It's not easy having a family this size. It's also not easy having my partner in crime not able to help as much as I need him to. Things are hectic but things are good! That's all I can ask! 

Here's the link to my online store if you want to take a look!


Named after my daughters of course!! 

And you can like my Facebook Page too!


Hats off to ALL working MOMS! It sure isn't easy!

I would LOVE to hear your words of encouragement! Leave comments, tips, and stories. I enjoy them all!





No comments: