Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Visit to College AND I have a new favorite brand of clothes for girls!

So, we have a big family.  Our kids range from 21 to 2 1/2 months. We go through a range of events at any given time. This week was no different. I had to take my son, who is graduating from High School in a few weeks, to our local College University to talk financing...Anybody need a kidney? I have an extra.. Jus sayin...

Of course the toddler and 2 month old were in tow. My son handled it like a champ. Hand in hand with his toddler sister, he went to find out what he needs to do to proceed!

No matter what this kid decides to do with his future, I am so very proud of him! He's a GREAT brother. His sisters are lucky to have him... I cannot believe he is about to graduate High School! Wasn't he just like, three years old a week or so ago!!??

The next day it was time to go watch Little Man play soccer! Man OH man it was HOT and HUMID out! I don't think I will EVER get used to the humidity here in Southeast Tx.


But these kids played so hard anyway! I don't know how he does it! I was out with Emma (the 2 1/2 month old) for ten minutes and felt drenched and over heated. She started crying too so her and I went and sat in the car. Life of a Mom. 


My loving husband moved the car so I could actually see the game! 
View from the car... We do whatever we have to, to be there for the kids!

I recently attended an online party a friend of mine was having for Matilda Jane clothing and decided to buy some things for Sophie. She insisted on wearing her new goods to soccer. Boy am I glad I decided to buy. I am super impressed! Sophie looks adorable in her new duds!!

Her new outfits are vintage looking and cute and very well made! I can tell the fabric is definitely sturdy! I intend on saving the items I bought for Emma (the 2 month old) to wear in the future and I will definitely purchase again! Sophie ended up spilling Cherry flavored Kool-Aid Jammers on this... I was so upset because I thought the stain wouldn't come out BUT I brought it home and washed it and it looked good as new!! 

The Matilda Jane Trunk Keeper I purchased from was great! I highly recommend her! I will post her link in case you want to go check out the choices. 


It's Reagan Hastings! She is awesome! 

What crazy things do YOU do to be there for your kids?

What's your favorite brand of clothing for your little ones??

I would love to hear your feedback!!

Stacey









No comments: