Monday, May 9, 2016

The MOM Stuff That Makes Me Smile and Good Times That Make Me Giddy...

My kids have been making me smile quite frequently these days! I'm so very proud to be their Mom. Our house is full of busy and chaos and it can be daunting just to get through some days at times but I wouldn't trade it! My oldest daughter, Amber, is 21 and married with a little girl of her own now! Her little family just went on their first cruise together. I can't tell you how that made my heart smile. With a big family such as ours and my husband being the only one working, these are things we couldn't afford to do with the kids and I am so very happy that Amber and her husband, Andrew can do these things together and FOR my grandbaby! My favorite picture....

Amber with this fresh lil fella! Calm down dolphin, she's taken!!

We had a GREAT Mother's Day too! My 15 year old daughter, Vivian, made me this cute and delicious breakfast sandwich!

She is so sweet and crafty!

We headed to a late lunch with our big family PLUS Amber and Andrew and HIS FAMILY. 

 My kids. They are my squad and will forever be my #squadgoals

Can I tell you how wonderful it is to truly love and appreciate my son in law and his family too? Not everyone has that kind of situation working so well. I love spending time with them all and it was a real treat to get to have a Mother's Day meal, all of us together. Even though we sat at such a huge table it felt like we were in separate states. ;-)

That's having a big family for ya!

Amber gave me a card and gift card for Mother's Day. This child knows me so very well. She got me a gift card to Starbucks which was very sweet of her. But I think I got a better kick out of the card. I almost died...

I feel like I can save this one and have each kid give it back to me once they are Amber's age! (HE HE HE)

I wore a dress I purchased for myself from my online clothing store and I LOVE IT! It was perfect for Mother's Day too. Comfy and stylish. So I decided to take a selfie with my selfie stick for my Instagram followers to see what it looks like "on".

And in true Dominguez Family fashion, my husband and oldest son come outside to heckle me. And decide they want selfie stick selfies taken too. 
 
Ok John P. Give me something to work with man! HAHAHHAHA!
I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day! I know I did!


P.S. If you want to check out the dress or anything else in the boutique...check out this link.


What did you do for Mother's Day? 

Stacey





No comments: